Sunday, December 20, 2009

Combative Jupp


Jupp Kerckerinck zur Borg
Photo: Paul Spielvogel


When my good friend and shark dive buddy Jupp does not agree with what others say or do, de guy don't mince his words, that's fo' sure. Being diplomatic ain´t exactly a German virtue... Hahahahahaha!!!
Here is a letter Jupp just posted in President's Obama website to express his displeasure at the outcome of the Copenhagen climate summit:

"-- COPENHAGEN WAS A FAILURE!


WHEN WILL THE WORLD LEADERS FINALLY START LEADING THE WORLD, INSTEAD OF BEING SLAVES TO COMMERCIAL INTERESTS? WHAT A BUNCH OF SPINELESS CREATURES ARE LEADING THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW?

President Obama and the President of China should be ashamed of themselves.

I am sorry to say that I voted for Obama but as of today, I'm not proud of it anymore. He does not seem to know that there is NO PLANET "B".

WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE THINKING? When all is said and done, they will have to agree that we cannot eat our money and it will not help us to breathe fresh air and drink clean water either.



Doesn't President Obama think about his two daughters and their children? Obviously not, their lives don't seem to matter very much to him. That is exactly what I despise about him because I have children, too, for whom I care a lot - contrary to him.

I was under the impression that President Obama stands for change and for a better world: "THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN WE MUST COME TOGETHER TO SAVE THIS PLANET. LET US RESOLVE THAT WE WILL NOT LEAVE OUR CHILDREN A WORLD WHERE THE OCEANS RISE AND FAMINE SPREADS AND TERRIBLE STORMS DEVASTATE OUR LANDS."

That was Senator Obama, on July 25th, 2008 when he wanted to get where he is today.

And what does he say today? "Bla-bla-bla" in Chinese. Today, his own words don't seem to mean a damn thing to him anymore.

At least the Europeans were working hard to get something done. Thank you, Mrs. Merkel.

President Obama and the Chinese Dictator, however, are more interested in making money instead of saving the world. If I would express right now what I am thinking about those two, I would most likely get arrested.

IS THIS THE PRESIDENT I VOTED FOR? I'LL BE DAMNED IF I EVER WILL AGAIN.

I am very sorry but this is not the change that Mr. Obama promised. This is cheap talk after he got into office.

Don't count on me to support him any longer. I sent a letter to his wife and got nothing but some stupid form letter, which she probably sends out to thousands of idiots who believe in her and her husband.

I am outraged and I don't know what to believe or what not to believe anymore. Don't count on me any longer to support this President. I am too old to go for those stupid political lies.

Sincerely,


Josef Baron Kerckerinck zur Borg"




Hey, better don't mess with Jupp, d'you know what I mean?? :-)



1 comment:

zim said...

Obama is not the only disappointment out there.